Are you looking to put your skills to work and provide value to clients?
We are looking for an outstanding Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist to be responsible for the building, optimizing, executing, analyzing and the reporting of our clients SEO, PPC, Social Ads & Campaigns.
Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist Job Specific Details
The responsibilities include building out client tactical strategies using SEO, PPC and Paid Social Media. You will also be executing these campaigns and implementations as well as analyzing and reporting on performance.
- Digital Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword Research
- On-Page Optimization (titles, meta descriptions, copy outlines, page speed, copy updates, etc.)
- Off-Site (Google MyBusiness, Outreach, etc.)
- Pay Per Click
- Campaigns, Adgroups, Ads, Keywords
- Mobile & Click to Call
- Paid Social Media
- Sponsored Posts / Tweets
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Conversion Optimization
- Lead Funnels
- CRO / UX / UI
- Ability to Direct those efforts
You are smart and have the ability to write persuasively, with clarity and purpose.
You think like a scientist and can empirically justify recommendations confidently.
You think about lead generation and sales always in your work.
We value passion for the work and want you to as well.
Those who take pride in what they do, with a vision to learn and grow are ideal members of the Acumen Team.
- Moderate to Advanced level of experience in SEO, PPC, Social Advertising and Analytics processes
- Knowledge of and ability to update & optimize WordPress websites
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse marketing technologies and techniques.
- Excellent independent work ability as well as team collaboration skills
- Attention to detail with a strong sense of ownership
- Self-motivated problem solver – ability to research solutions and learn independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Tools we use:
- Screaming Frog
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Ads Manager
- LinkedIn Ads Manager
- Twitter Ads
Benefits and Perks:
Huge opportunity for growth
Flexible Work ScheduleWork from Home Mondays
- Paid Vacation
- All Major Holidays Paid when office is closed
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Days between Christmas & New Year’s Eve
Fill Out the Form Below if You Are a Killer Digital Marketer!