Are you looking to put your skills to work and provide value to clients?
Account Manager Job Specific Details
We are looking for an outstanding Account Manager to be responsible for the onboarding of new clients, full client and internal communication, project management and overall client satisfaction.
Account Management (AM) Owned Clients
- New Client On-Boarding Lead
- Internal Client Communication Lead
- Conduct daily check-ins on accounts
- Take Client Calls
- Organize Meetings
- Create & Send Agendas
- Create & Send Meeting Recaps
- Perform Bi-Weekly Check Ins
- Monthly Deliverables Accountability (ensure these get completed on-time)
- Copy – Blogs, Ads, Web Pages, Email, Etc.
- Creative – Images, Graphics, Ads, Layouts, etc.
- Calendars – Campaigns, Content (blogs, emails, etc.), Ads, Social
- Landing Page & Web Page builds, etc.
Social Media (owned clients)
Direct & Oversee the Social Media Management (posting, automation, etc.)
You are smart and have the ability to write persuasively, with clarity and purpose.
You think like a scientist and can empirically justify recommendations confidently.
You think about lead generation and sales always in your work.
We value passion for the work and want you to as well.
Those who take pride in what they do, with a vision to learn and grow are ideal members of the Acumen Team.
- Experience in an account or customer service position
- Knowledge of Content Marketing, SEO, PPC, Email / Automation & Analytics
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse marketing technologies and techniques.
- Excellent independent work ability as well as team collaboration skills
- Attention to detail with a strong sense of ownership
- Self-motivated problem solver – ability to research solutions and learn independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
Tools we use:
- Screaming Frog
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Ads Manager
- LinkedIn Ads Manager
- Twitter Ads
Benefits and Perks:
Medical, 401K, Dental, Vision
Huge opportunity for growth
- Paid Vacation
- All Major Holidays Paid when office is closed
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Days between Christmas & New Year’s Eve
Flexible Work Schedule
Work from Home Mondays
Must be in the St. Louis, MO area
Salary: $29,000.00 – $36,000.00 per year
Apply By Clicking the Link Below if You Are a Killer Account Manager!