Are you looking to put your skills to work and provide value to clients?
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding / programming and optimizing of our clients sites and applications.
Web Developer Job Specific Details
The Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, from templates or using existing websites as a foundation
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling client websites
- Stay informed on emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Collaborate with team to integrate design and optimizations
You are smart and have the ability to write persuasively, with clarity and purpose.
We value passion for the work and want you to as well.
Those who take pride in what they do, with a vision to learn and grow are ideal members of the Acumen Team.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field preferred
- An eye for appealing web design and layout
- Expertise with various design, publishing, and content tools, such as: WordPress, PowerPoint,
- Excellent independent work ability as well as team collaboration skills
- Attention to detail with a strong sense of ownership
- Self-motivated problem solver – ability to research solutions and learn independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
Benefits and Perks:
Huge opportunity for growth
- Paid Vacation
- All Major Holidays Paid when office is closed
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Days between Christmas & New Year’s Eve
Fill Out the Form Below if You Are a Killer Web Developer!