How to Connect with Commercial Print Companies Online the RIGHT WAY
Is your primary buyer a commercial print company?
If so read on.
It isn’t a question of whether or not they need your products and services. They do.
Maybe they need it now, maybe they’ll need it later, but the fact is they’ll still need it.
So the fact is you know you need to be in front of these printers when they are most receptive to seeing your message.
But How the heck do you do that?
It’s actually pretty simple…
- You have to run ads
- Know what they are searching and asking online
Run Ads to Target Print Companies
We know the initial thought of running ads can be tough if you haven’t been running them, have never run them or ran them unsuccessfully in the past.
But the fact is that running ads is critical to ensuring you get seen by the decision makers at these print companies.
Here are things that you NEED to do so that ads are successful for you
- Run LinkedIn ads to get in front of decision makers at print companies by targeting the Print Industry paired with the job titles you want to connect with (CEO, COO, Ops, etc.)
- Retarget the visitors of your landing pages (built for the LinkedIn ads), visitors to your website, and uploaded leads lists on Facebook and Google.
- Run highly focused paid search ads targeting very specific keywords (we get it, this one is a little harder to do, but not for us)
Know What Printers are Searching for & Asking for Online
This will be the core of your content strategy and it works REALLY Well!
You’ve probably heard of keyword research, but this goes well beyond that.
Initial keyword research is great to get a macro idea of how and what people are searching for but once you pair that with social media research to identify the actual questions being asked about the products, services and solutions that you solve for then it all becomes very clear as to what you need to create.
Again, here are the things that you NEED to do so you can create content that converts
- Do Keyword research using Google, MOZ, SEMRush or whatever tool you can
- Expand the KW Research to social media and search industry publications, Quora, Reddit and other community sources to find the question being asked that YOU are the answer to
- Turn those questions and answers into content that can be used across the web
Publish Your Content
Take that content you just developed and make sure it includes these elements.
- Blog Posts
- Updated Webpages
- Social Media Posts
By doing this it ensures you stay in front of your target buyer all the time, saying the things you KNOW they need to hear and when they are ready to buy you’ll be the first person they talk with. Guaranteed!
If you want to talk game plan, contact us and we would be glad to tell you more and give tips on how you can dominate the market.
Call Us at 314-736-4434
Or Submit your information below